If there is anything the Ogun PDP should have learnt, then it most be that the old ways ought to be abandoned. In the bid to reposition the party and push for personal ambition individuals just need to put new skills in to play. At least for the sake of students of history and strategy. They should be able to read something trilling.
The motive to reposition the Ogun PDP dictates that all debates, analysis and thus far should be carefully and objectively stated.
Just last week, the PDP screened aspirants at the State Secretariat Abeokuta. Screening therefore is “the evaluation or investigation of something as part of a methodical survey, to assess suitability for a particular role or purpose”. In short screen should be “in person” and not by “proxy”.
People were within the secretariat as early as 8:30AM on the screening day and left the Secretariat around 5PM.
Within those hours Chief Aderinokun wasn’t around nor seen. Findings made it clear that Chief Aderinokun didn’t attend the screening at all.
It is suprising seeing pictures of Chief Aderinokun’s clearance Certificate flying around PDP loops and some media handles.
1) We carefully selected three clearance certificates for scrutiny and study
2) The clearance certificates includes that of Engr Dada Kolawole Oduntan, Chief Olumide Aderinokun and Chief Olumide Jones
3) It is observed that the certificate serial no of Engr Dada Kolawole Oduntan and that of Chief Olumide Jones are – 01388 and – 01389 respectively but that of Chief Aderinokun reads 01028
4) At this juncture it is imperative to state that Engr Dada Kolawole Oduntan was the second Senatorial Aspirant within the state and the first within Ogun Central to be Screened followed by Hon. Olumide Jones;
Did Chief Aderinokun come for the screening amongst the screening committee?
Was he there and did he do any screening interview?
If so under which conditions did the screening committee give him a clearance form?
*HOW DID CHIEF CHIEF ADERINOKUN SERIAL COME BEFORE OTHER SENATORIAL ASPIRANTS IN OGUN STATE?
*WHY IS THE SERIAL NO FAR AHEAD OF Engr. Dada Kolawole Oduntan and Hon. Olumide Jones of Ogun Central Senatorial?
The Observations above logically questions the authencity of Chief Aderinokun’s clearance certificate
5) With careful scientific study, it is observed that the type of pen and the type of hand writing used on Chief Aderinokun’s certificate is quiet and distinctively different from that of Engr Dada Kolawole Oduntan and Chief Olumide Jones – the trio are contesting Ogun Central Senatorial seat on the same platform.
WHO ISSUED CHIEF ADERINOKUN’s CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE?
We therefore call on all relevant bodies/stakeholders to beam their search light on the above mentioned illegalities.